Sunday, February 14, 2010



Dear Stephanie,

Firstly. Shit I look dumb in the picture. But its candid that's why I chose it over our posed ones :D

In the end, what I needed to hear most was the truth from you, and it mattered alot. Everything's different now.

I want to put this up here even though I'm going to say more elsewhere. Its like this 'right the wrong' thing, to make up for all things I've typed HERE previously.

You know, its hard to say how I can really change so much over.. I don't even want to talk about it. Its so dumb and scary :O

I've forgotten everything, I think. All the past worries and anger towards you, and as I'm typing right now, I've got no idea why there are tears rolling down. Nah, I do know why I'm crying.

Admist everything that I was blinded by, I've forgotten what it really means to be a friend, I've forgotten who I was, I've forgotten.. so much.


Since its the start of a new year;

sorry I've been a bad friend.
sorry I let myself judge, thinking others did too.
sorry I blamed you. I got hold of the fact that you're too emotional and forgot the fact that you're hurt too. & I caused some of it.

I hope you'll forgive me.
& thankyou for telling me.


Happy new year & Valentine's day.

No comments: